Looking For the Best Dispensary Near Shoreline WA?
Mr. Greens is a convenient cannabis dispensary located less than 10 minutes away from Shoreline, WA. We are situated on the east side of the peninsula, located next to Lake Washington. We sell a wide variety of cannabis flowers and accessories, so you’re sure to feel your best after visiting our store. We cater to both experienced and inexperienced users, and our staff members are more than happy to help you on your weed journey.
Is Weed Legal in Shoreline, WA?
Yes, cannabis is legal across Washington for both recreational and medical use. Both Washington residents and visitors from other states can purchase cannabis, although it’s illegal to transport weed across state lines.
FAQs About Buying From Our Shoreline WA Dispensary
Do I need a valid driver’s license to buy cannabis?
As long as you have a valid, government-issued ID, you can purchase cannabis. This ID doesn’t have to be a driver’s license. It can be a passport or standard resident ID.
How much cannabis can I buy at once?
In Washington state, individuals can purchase one ounce of flower, seven grams of cannabis concentrate, and 16 ounces of edibles. Don’t worry if you’re not sure how much of each product is allowed. Our team can help you with all of that.
Can I visit multiple dispensaries in a day?
Yes, there is no reason you can’t visit more than one dispensary in a single day. However, the legal limits are for 24 hours, and all licensed dispensaries are part of an online network. So, if you buy one ounce of flowers from us, you can’t buy the same amount at another store until the following day.
Other Reasons to Visit Mr. Greens Cannabis
We are conveniently located from Seattle and Shoreline, but we encourage you to stick around and see what our neck of the woods has to offer. Some highlights include:
- Briley’s BBQ – This delicious BBQ joint is right across the street from us, so if you’re feeling hungry, be sure to stop in and grab a bite. They take barbecue seriously, and it’s obvious from the flavor of the meat to the tastiness of the sauce dripping off of it.
- Lyon Creek Waterfront Preserve – Since we’re next to Lake Washington, we believe you should take advantage and see the water during your visit. One of the better spots to see the lake is at the Lyon Creek Waterfront Preserve, which is a bit north of us.
Getting Here From Shoreline
- First, get onto N 175th Street heading east. Then, get onto I-5 heading south.
- Take exit 175, and then turn left onto N 145th Street.
- Turn left onto Bothell Way, and then make a U-turn at NE 153rd Street. Our dispensary will be on your right.