Why Visit the Best Dispensary Near SeaTac Airport?
We at Mr. Greens believe in the power of cannabis to improve the lives of our customers. We support that mission with a team of passionate and dedicated people who work in our dispensary. Our goal is to offer the very best for our customers who are shopping for cannabis flower, pre-rolls, edibles, topicals, concentrates, tinctures, beverages and CBD products. More than just a retail dispensary, we want to educate and empower our customers to select the best cannabis products that will help them enhance their health and wellness.
We value our customers, regardless of whether they are seasoned cannabis users or new to it. We strive to offer something for everyone. Our premium cannabis products are carefully selected to serve the many needs, both medical and recreational, of our customers. We are proud of the expertise and commitment of our staff that specializes in providing personalized customer service that you can trust.
Mr. Greens dispensary is committed to building relationships with our customers, our community and our vendors who supply the premium products we offer. At our core, we strive for transparency, sustainability and community. Stop by our dispensary, browse all of the high-quality cannabis products and supplies we have to offer and discover the difference a committed staff will make. We can show you how cannabis can help provide a healthier, more fulfilling life.
Is weed legal in SeaTac, WA?
In Washington, state law makes recreational marijuana legal for adults to consume within the state’s borders, as well as the SeaTac area. Medical marijuana also is legal for adults in Washington with a state-issued medical marijuana card.
How old must I be to purchase cannabis in Washington?
In Washington, adults over the age of 21 can visit or buy from our recreational dispensary near SeaTac, WA. Our WA weed dispensary accepts valid and current government-issued IDs as proof of legal age, including a state-issued driver’s license, and identification cards issued by the federal government and the U.S. military.
Are there special rules about marijuana use in Washington?
Although medical and recreational marijuana is legal for adults to use in Washington, the state law does restrict use in certain ways, including:
- Washington prohibits the consumption or opening of cannabis or marijuana-infused products while in view of the general public. This means it is illegal to smoke, consume or otherwise use cannabis products in places like parks, stores, bars, restaurants, sidewalks, airports, parking lots or any public event.
- All cannabis products must be smoked or consumed on private property.
- All cannabis products must be purchased from a retail store licensed by the state of Washington.
- Under Washington law, it is illegal to drive while under the influence of marijuana. The legal limit of 5 nanograms of active THC per milliliter of blood cannot be exceeded while operating a vehicle. The penalty for violating this law is significant, similar to driving under the influence of alcohol.
- In Washington, it is illegal to grow cannabis for recreational, personal or retail purposes.
- Washington law does not limit the purchase of cannabis products to state residents. However, any cannabis products purchased must be smoked or consumed within the state of Washington’s borders. It is illegal to take cannabis obtained in Washington across state or international borders, and on airplanes and other forms of public transportation.
How much weed can I buy during my visit?
Under Washington law, adults who are at least 21 years old can buy up to one ounce of marijuana, 16 ounces of marijuana infused products in solid form, 72 ounces of marijuana infused oils or up to seven grams of marijuana extract or concentrate for recreational use within the state’s borders.
How can I pay for weed at the dispensary?
Marijuana retailers approved by the state of Washington cannot use electronic forms of payment, like credit cards. This is because marijuana is still considered illegal at the federal level and banking regulations are established at the federal level. For this reason, it’s a good idea to bring cash to buy your cannabis products at our dispensary. We also offer an ATM on site for your convenience, although there are fees associated with its use.
Cannabis Shopping Made Easy at Seatac Dispensary to Ensure the Best Experience
We know your life is busy and you have choices when it comes to shopping for cannabis. That’s why at Mr. Greens, we make shopping easy. Our weed dispensary near SeaTac Airport is open every day from 8 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. You can also place your order online at our website and pick it up later.
Other reasons to visit Mr. Greens from SeaTac, WA
When you plan to visit our marijuana dispensary near SeaTac, WA, you should plan a stop along the way at some of the fun destinations, including:
- the Green Lake Park in Seattle, WA, where you can enjoy a complete recreation public sports and park facility that includes walking trails, a beach area, a boathouse, tennis courts, an indoor pool and baseball fields.
- the Grace Cole Nature Park in Lake Forest Park, WA, where you can enjoy more than 15 acres of a beautiful wetland preserve, featuring a variety of native plants and animals. Take a walk along the boardwalk and admire Brookside Creek, a gateway to ongoing wetland changes over the years.