Looking for the Best Dispensary Near Northgate WA?
Mr. Greens is the best cannabis dispensary near Northgate, WA. We offer a wide selection of flowers, pre-rolls, edibles, and concentrates to suit everyone’s needs. If you’re new to the world of cannabis, our staff members are more than happy to help you select the best products so you feel great. If you’re experienced and looking for something unique, we can point you in the right direction. We are conveniently located north of Northgate, about 10 minutes away via Lake City Way. Get Directions Here.
Is Weed Legal in Northgate, WA?
Yes, both medicinal and recreational marijuana are legal in Washington state. Individuals 21 and over may purchase cannabis with a valid ID.
FAQs About Buying From Our Northgate WA Dispensary
How much weed can I buy at once?
Customers can purchase up to one ounce of flowers, seven grams of concentrate, and 16 ounces of weed edibles. Mr. Greens carries all of these items, and we can help you find the right amount so you stay within these limits.
Can I visit multiple dispensaries in a single day?
Yes, you can visit as many dispensaries as you want within a 24-hour period. However, each store is connected to a statewide database. So, if you’ve maxed out your purchase amounts for the day, you can’t buy anymore, even if you go elsewhere.
What if I’m from out of town?
Mr. Greens loves serving out-of-town visitors. That said, you will need to smoke or ingest your cannabis before heading back home if you’re from out of state. It’s still illegal to transport cannabis across state lines.
Other Reasons to Visit Mr. Greens
We are right next to Lake Washington, so we highly recommend taking some time to enjoy the water. However, if you’re hungry after visiting our dispensary, there are many food places nearby, such as:
- Briley’s BBQ – Nothing hits the spot like some Pacific Northwest barbecue. While the South gets all the attention, the chefs at Briley’s know how to give fan favorites a PNW upgrade. Whether you have a massive appetite or are just feeling snackish, the menu accommodates all types of customers.
- FloAnna’s Diner – If you want the quintessential diner experience, you must visit FloAnna’s. This place is seemingly locked in time, providing a glimpse of what life may have been like back in the day. As a breakfast spot, you can fill your belly with eggs, bacon, hash browns, biscuits and gravy. Also, if you enjoy Greek cuisine, FloAnna’s has some Greek delights on the menu, too.
Getting Here From Northgate
Because we are so close, you can take a few routes to reach our Northgate WA dispensary.
- First, you can take I-5 north and get off at exit 175. Then, turn right onto NE 145th street, and then left on Bothell Way NE.
- Alternatively, you can take NE 125th Street and turn left onto Lake City Way, which merges with Bothell Way NE.
- Make a U-Turn at NE 153rd Street, and our dispensary will be on the right.