Looking for the Best Dispensary Near Kirkland WA?
If you live in Kirkland, you may assume that the best dispensary is in Seattle. However, while the Emerald City has plenty of options, Mr. Greens in Lake Forest is the best of them all. We have the widest selection, friendliest staff, and we’re away from the crowded hustle and bustle of the big city. We invite you to visit our world-class cannabis dispensary today to see the Mr. Greens difference for yourself. Get directions here.
Is Weed Legal in Kirkland, WA?
Yes, recreational marijuana is legal across Washington, including Kirkland. This has been the case since 2012, as Washington was one of the first states to legalize cannabis outside of medicinal use.
FAQs About Shopping at Our Kirkland WA Dispensary
How much weed can I buy at once?
The amount of weed you can buy depends on the type of product you’re looking for. If you want to purchase flowers, you can get up to one full ounce. For edibles, you can buy up to 16 ounces, and for beverages, you can get up to 72 ounces. If you prefer cannabis concentrates, you can purchase up to seven grams in a single day.
Can I take my purchases across state lines?
No, it’s illegal to transport cannabis across state lines. So, if you live in a neighboring state like Oregon or Idaho, you have to consume all of your cannabis products before going back home.
Can I visit multiple dispensaries in a single day?
Yes, there is no reason you can’t visit multiple dispensaries in a single day. However, we are all connected to the same network, so the legal limits still apply, no matter where you go.
Other Reasons to Visit Mr. Greens Near Kirkland, WA
Depending on the time of day you visit Mr. Greens, you may want to spend some extra time around our dispensary to avoid traffic. Fortunately, there are many places to relax, eat, and unwind, such as:
- The Everest Kitchen – One of the great things about living in a metropolitan area is the access to exotic cuisine. The Everest Kitchen specializes in Nepali, Indian, and Tibetan foods. So, while the experience isn’t the same as climbing Mount Everest, you can dine as if you’re in one of the countries along its border.
- Botteco Brazilian – On the other side of the world is Brazil, which is well-known for having some of the best cuisine, particularly if you like freshly cooked meats. Botteco is an authentic Brazilian restaurant, complete with delicious flavors and a welcoming atmosphere. The perfect place to celebrate a special occasion.
Getting Here From Kirkland, WA
Although we are not too far from Kirkland, getting here can be a bit tricky if you want to avoid the freeway. The best option is to:
- Go west on Central Way
- Turn right onto Market St
- Continue Onto 98th Ave NE, which turns into 120th Pl, then 100th ave NE
- Finally, turn left onto Simonds Rd NE, then right on 68th ave NE
- Turn left onto Bothell Way, and our dispensary is on the right.